Welcome to the Textile Bag & Packaging Association website. Established over 70 years ago this association seeks to promote the trade and build membership through meetings, newsletters and roster listing. Our current President Jerry LaBelle, NYP Corp and Vice President Bill Stout, Central Ohio Bag Company invites you to review the site and call any of the contacts listed for additional information. We look forward to you joining TBPA!
TBPA Fall Meeting
October 26 - 28, 2014
Manhattan Hilton Hotel
New York City
Richard Reinhardt is Vice President of F&H Solutions Group LLC. He assists clients in achieving a more productive employee relations climate which leads to improved performance and profits. His clients range from Fortune 500 companies to family businesses which are located throughout the United States along with some work being performed internationally.
He has been quoted on organizational and employee relations matters in various publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Week. He co-authors a best selling publication called Hiring, Firing and Discipline by the American Chamber of Commerce Resources.
Jane Taeger joined Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc. as the Director of Compliance in 2005. Jane is responsible for the company’s import and export regulatory compliance, and manages the professional consulting services division. A licensed broker since 1987, Jane began her career with F.W. Myers, and also held positions at BDP International and Kuehne & Nagel. Jane presents multiple seminars every year on a variety of trade topics affecting importers and exporters, and has been a featured speaker for industry groups as well as a guest lecturer at the University of Baltimore and Loyola University. She currently serves on the Education Committee of the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America, is a member of the International Compliance Professionals Association, and has served on the Harmonized Tariff System advisory committee and the 10+2 committee for the American Association of Exporters and Importers. Jane graduated Cum Laude from Duke University with a B.A. in Mathematics.
Also on the agenda is a trip to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
TBPA offers the following benefits to our membership.
- Ability to attend two TBPA meetings a year, giving flexibility for attendance; Our conferences include:
- Possiblity of displaying your company's products and services at no charge
- Networking opportunities
- Educational Seminars
- Association Newsletter, with the following features:
- Published at least 4 times per year
- Opportunity to advertise
- Highlighting of new members
- Industry updates
- Busines articles
- Access to our roster of members (Printed every two years), featuring:
- Listing of all contact information (name, address, email)
- Description of business
- Access to tariff classifications, custom rulings, and USDA rulings:
- Representatives from USDA attend TBPA meetings
- Import statistics sent to all members
- Buy and Sell forum available on Members Only section of the TBPA website
- Ability to use the TBPA logo on your products and correspondence
- Opportunity to serve on association committees
The New 2013 -2015 Membership Directory has been published.
Become a member of TBPA and be included in this valuable marketing tool!