Welcome to the Textile Bag & Packaging Association website. Representing a membership of over 120 firms around the globe, including the former Textile Bag Manufacturers Association membership, TBPA hosts conferences for its members twice yearly. Businesses from all over the world attend educational and business workshops for a free exchange of ideas including market trends, promotion of the industry and trade issues. Since its founding in 1934, the association has grwon significantly in both scope and dissemination of critical trade-related information. Our current President Jerry LaBelle, NYP Corp and Vice President Bill Stout, Central Ohio Bag Company invite you to review the site and call any of the contacts listed for additional information. We look forward to you joining TBPA!
Picture yourself walking on a beautiful beach after a long cold winter!
SAVE THE DATE
TBPA SPRING CONVENTION
MARCH 22 – 24, 2015
SHERATON SAND KEY RESORT
CLEARWATER BEACH, FLORIDA
This beautiful beach front resort is located approximately 30 minutes from
Tampa International Airport
Special group room rate is $229 single/double Great Value!
More details to follow…..
Managing Director & General Partner of HMF Global Macro Partners
A natural teacher, he is a frequent presenter to educational, civic and professional organizations sharing his global views and making big picture subjects focused and more meaningful.
A team member from Tribridge, Inc. will join with attendees at the spring meeting of TBPA March 24,2015 to share their expertise on IT security. We will ask our members to suggest areas of interest that they wish to learn more about and pass this on to our presenter
TBPA offers the following benefits to our membership.
- Ability to attend two TBPA meetings a year, giving flexibility for attendance; Our conferences include:
- Possiblity of displaying your company's products and services at no charge
- Networking opportunities
- Educational Seminars
- Association Newsletter, with the following features:
- Published at least 4 times per year
- Opportunity to advertise
- Highlighting of new members
- Industry updates
- Busines articles
- Access to our roster of members (Printed every two years), featuring:
- Listing of all contact information (name, address, email)
- Description of business
- Access to tariff classifications, custom rulings, and USDA rulings:
- Representatives from USDA attend TBPA meetings
- Import statistics sent to all members
- Buy and Sell forum available on Members Only section of the TBPA website
- Ability to use the TBPA logo on your products and correspondence
- Opportunity to serve on association committees
The New 2013 -2015 Membership Directory has been published.
Become a member of TBPA and be included in this valuable marketing tool!